Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Board Profile: Kevin Hitchins



Kevin Hitchins

MMSC Foundation Board President

Attorney-at-Law

Board Member since 2004





"I chose to serve on the MMSC Foundation Board for a variety of reasons. I agreed to join the board when asked because of what I had seen of the hospital’s outreach and importance to the Marshalltown area. The longer I serve on the board the more I come to understand the importance of MMSC to our community. By serving on the Foundation I feel I am playing a helpful role in continuing the fine tradition established by the hospital. The Foundation has been a fun and exciting environment. The Cath lab addition and the addition of the clinic have shown what a difference the support can make. I think there are many more good things to come and I want to continue to be a part of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MMSC Foundation reserves the right to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.